these were made from the jalie pattern. http://www.jalie.com/catalog/casual.html#underwear i've made them before, and dh likes them a lot, as does my ds7. you should see how cute the little boy ones are.
the fit is really good and they go together very well. i got the professional-looking elastic from anne of needlenook fabrics. fabric is from the stash, so these were practically free to make! i found these work best in cotton lycra.
you can't see it well in the pic, but on the black pair i made a label and put his monogram on it with my trusty pfaff machine.
sorry to disappoint, but dh declined to model them for a pic. c'est domage:-(