Monday, January 09, 2006

More Creations!

I made this for Diana, age 9. I really like the brightly colored fabric. I used my Child's Play pattern making software from Wild Ginger. I tried to do a flouncy, ruffley collar. Didn't turn out quite perfect, but Diana still likes it. It has a very high "twirly" factor. I just love to sew for my kidlets.





















Here's an apron I did from the Blooming Apron pattern. My Pfaff was in the shop, so I did this on my featherweight. I had never pieced flowers like those before. I also enjoyed using my bias tape maker for this project. I bought the main fabric in Columbus, Georgia at a fabric store that specializes in children's heirloom clothing. www.sweettreasures.com
naay, but they do mail order.
This is prolly more than you want to know about my sewing, but here ya go.

1 comment:

rowena___. said...

ok everybody, i got to see this dress in person and it is ADORABLE. caroline you are too modest, you did a great job on it.